About the Event:
For all the drama queens and kings….Let your natak thrill the nukkad…………
The voice on the streets constitutes the choir of the nation. This event will promote a sense of awareness on social issues through thematic dramatization. The themes may be anyone of the themes given below. We expect the thaap of dholki and dhapli, jingles, loud throat, amazing actors, stunned & delighted audience, a few questions, answers and a message.
- Any social issue related to our society ,culture or religion like eve teasing human trafficking, clean India green India, child labor, women empowerment, etc.
- CD of the performance should be submitted for a preliminary round at the time of registration.
- Only 1 team from each college is allowed to participate.
- Time for each performance is 10 minutes.
- Maximum participating teams can be 10-12, hence the selection of the teams will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Teams are free to use props in their act of performance.
- No offensive language/ words against the any specific person, Indian Constitution, religion or caste is allowed during the performance, doing such results in direct elimination.
- No student may participate in more than one event at the theatre round. Its recommend that all regions events be conducted on the same basis.
- Any contestant who misses a round session of an event in the theatre meet will not be eligible for a final rating or ranking.