Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
PARTICIPATION RULES & REGULATIONS
- Individuals/Groups are required to register online on the following link www.launion.sangamuniversity.ac.in
- All students are required to carry a valid college ID card and submit a consent letter signed by their authority for participation.
- There is separate registration for each event. Hence please ensure that you register for each and every event separately.
- Participants should have a confirmed La-Union’18 ID for participating in any event.
- The college can send only one team for all events. (One team for an event from one college). The total number of people in a group must not exceed 25.
- In case of early arrival at Campus, contact the hospitality manager to avail temporary accommodation.
- Individual participants as well as teams are advised to report 15 minutes before the start of the event.
- Accommodation is free to all the participants with maximum two faculties from each college/University.
- Free food passes will be distributed to team leader of all participants.
- All teams are required to bring their own Laptops, Music CDs, props for different events.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the campus.
- All participants are required to adhere to the hostel timings. No one will be allowed to enter the university campus after 10.00 pm.
- All online Registration will close on 18th January 2018
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited within campus premises.
- The decision of judges shall be final and binding.
- The organizing committee is entrusted with the power to make changes whenever required. Cancellations or changes will be announced as early as possible.
- Use of fire/water/smoke machines (or anywhere in its vicinity) is strictly prohibited.
- Sticking or pasting on the stage backdrop shall not be allowed.
- The stage setting for various events has to be done by the members only. No other person shall be responsible for the same.
- Use of abusive language or objectionable antics can lead to disqualification.
- Time limits are to be followed strictly. Failing to this shall result in deduction of score.
- Any interaction with any other team member, once the round has commenced will be considered as misconduct and the teams may be disqualified
: Download :
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.