About The Event:
The quiz is there to let the students show their brilliance in different areas like GK, History, Science, Economics, Sports, Indian Cinema and Current affairs.
- Only team entries are eligible.
- A team shall consist of max 3 persons.
- The participants will not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
- Audience is not allowed to give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple answer questions etc.
- Replacement of any participant of a team is not allowed after registration otherwise whole team will be discarded.
- Team selected for the final round will be allowed to give themselves an appropriate name related to the competition by which they may want to be known.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
Brain Hunt Will Be Based On:
- History, General Awareness, Science, Geography, Economics, Sports, Indian Cinema etc.
- There will be number of rounds based on the above subjects. From that teams will be eliminated and will be further selected to the next rounds.
- First round will be written round based on above mentioned subjects.