FACE THE PRESS
About The Event:
- Report what you know…
- Verify what you don’t know…
- Let’s bust some myths about the role of a Journalist…
The event will be conducted in two rounds. Round 1 will require the participants to present their views on any given issue. Round 2 will require the qualified teams to collect the views of people within the campus and capture a video.
- Each team shall consist of 2 members (one acting as a media person and another speaker)
- For round 1, topic will be provided then and there. Time for preparation will be 2 minutes and 5 minutes for preparation and questionnaire session.
- For round 2, the length of the video shall not exceed 7 minutes. The topic for the coverage will be given on the spot.
- Participants should bring their own cameras for the round 2.